Dear guests! Due to the worldwide COVID-19 outbreak, Republican Center for Hygiene, Epidemiology and Public Health has prepared safety instructions:
- limit (minimize) the circle of communication;
- do not attend mass events and crowded places (for example, shopping centers, movie theaters);
- use personal respiratory protection when communicating with other people (disposable medical masks). Remember! The mask must be changed every 2-3 hours;
- observe hand hygiene (use soap or antiseptic);
- observe “respiratory etiquette” when sneezing or coughing;
- ventilate and regularly wet the room.
Telephone hotline for the prevention of infection caused by the COVID-19 coronavirus +375 (29) 156-85-65 (calls are received on business days from 8:30 to 13:00 and from 13:30 to 18:00).
Stay safe and keep track of your health!BOOK